Our team has the expertise and ideas to help you plan a highly personal and distinctive funeral or celebration of the life of your loved one.
Whether you desire to honour tradition, embrace the desire to hold your farewell in outdoor locations or hold another type of unique event, we are here to help you create ceremonies that reflect family memories or long loved rituals- Listening to your preferences and helping you to plan a very special service that reflects the life that your loved one enjoyed.
Your culture , family traditions and the expressed wishes of the love one will all play a part in the planning of the service.
Choosing the right style of service and venue for your farewell may mean considering whether we help you to plan based upon :
- a traditional church service followed by burial or cremation
- a service in our chapel with a small reception
- selecting an outdoor location that is meaningful to you, family and friends
- selecting another secular setting such as a village hall or clubhouse
- Or some other highly personalised form of service.
Our role is to listen, provide ideas to make your wishes a reality.
We deal with the detail and help you to design a service that will be distinctive, taking into account the cultural, spiritual and financial aspects.