We are here to help you, to assist in a very practical way - to be aware of your emotional , spiritual and financial needs.
When we meet we can discuss the level of support, guidance and practical help that you require.
We are here to answer your questions, to share our expertise and to provide peace of mind at such a difficult time.
Our range of services is comprehensive, always tailored to the individual, so not prescriptive in any way - as an indication, we can assist you with such things as:
- Advice and assistance with planning the funeral in any venue you choose
- The use of our Chapel for the service
- Catering for a reception or gathering to suit your requirements
- Supply of vehicles
- Order of Service booklets
- Memorial books and keepsakes
- Placement of press notices
- Liaison with cemetery or crematorium
- Liaison with florists
- Coordinating donations to charities on your behalf
- Referral to Bereavement Support organisations